Frequently asked questions projection screen paint
Frequently asked questions applications
Helpful Tips for applying Mighty Brighty Projection Screen Paint
1. Inspect the wall carefully and repair any minor damage, scratches or holes beforehand. Then level the wall by lightly sanding it.
2. Shake all products well for 15 seconds before using.
3. A plastic surface cannot absorb any moisture at all. This can temporarily cause small air bubbles to form in the applied paint layer during drying. Do not touch! They disappear automatically when the paint layer dries.
4. If you have the Mighty Brighty MPW 30 package and you choose not to paint the entire wall but a screen on your wall, then you have enough paint left to paint a second projection screen (without MagneCoat and Magneborder) in another room, for example.
5. Check between the layers of paint for any imperfections and, if necessary, sand the wall very lightly and very, very carefully so the last imperfections disappear. When you turn on the projector, you can clearly see where any imperfections and damage are.
6. Always apply the Mighty Brighty Projection Screen paint wet-on-wet. By this we mean the following: Once you have started to apply paint (base or topcoat) it is very important you continue until the paint is fully applied. So don’t stop in the meantime!
7. Make sure that the surface is always properly pre-treated with a primer or primer.
8. Observe at least the recommended intermediate drying times! If the next layer is applied too quickly and the substrate is not completely dry, this layer may be pulled loose during the application of the 2nd layer.